Hi Alvaro,

yes I know what is a WAP site or WAP portal. currently I have my own web server and also running sms gateway. now I would like to provide mobile user Wap service so that they can browse any wap site. in order to do this i will need a dialup line, right?

regards,

sokha

Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:10:39 -0500
From: "Alvaro Cornejo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: how to setup Dialup line
To: "users@kannel.org" <users@kannel.org>

Sokha

Think of WAP portal as a light web server. It connects cells to the
internet, it is not "really" inside the cellphone network.

Therefore for setting a pure wap portal you do need an internet
connection not a connection to the cellphone network. I think you can
even have a WAP portal without any connection to a cellphone carrier.

Regards

Alvaro