Hi,

I am facing problem with procmail, it seems procmail is not working properly.
Below is my config and logs...

I just want mailto be handled by email2sms.pl. strange thing is when I run...

./email2sms.pl < /home/admin/Maildir/new/mail1111 (it works fine but not with
procmail)

1) .procmailrc

:0
| ./email2sms.pl

2) /etc/postfix/main.cf

home_mailbox = Maildir/
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail

3) /etc/postfix/virtual

@test.com               [EMAIL PROTECTED]

4) /var/log/maillog

Dec  2 22:01:10 tecexperts postfix/local[6410]: 1A4981F3EB1: to=<[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, orig_to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, relay=local, delay=3832,
status=SOFTBOUNCE (can't create user output file. Command output: procmail:
Couldn't create "/var/mail/admin" ./email2sms.pl: line 3: use: command not
found ./email2sms.pl: line 4: use: command not found ./email2sms.pl: line 5:
use: command not found ./email2sms.pl: line 7: use: command not found
./email2sms.pl: line 8: use: command not found ./email2sms.pl: line 9: syntax
error near unexpected token `(' ./email2sms.pl: line 9: `use POSIX
qw(strftime);' procmail: Program failure (2) of "./email2sms.pl" )

Can any body help??

Thanks,