Hello All,

I am using kannel 1.4.1 on a CentOS system. I have configured kannel to
receive long sms from SMSC and I am able to receive long message on the
kannel. My query is that is there any way I can know how many messages were
combined by kannel into one single long SMS.

For ex: user send a long message which was split by SMSC in 3 messages, all
these 3 messages were received by kannel which converted them into 1 single
long sms and submitted to my application. Is it possible that while
receiving long SMS from kannel, I also receive number of sms (in this case
3) that kannel got from SMSC.

Any help would be appriciated

Thanks

Ashwani Kumar

Sr Engineer

Professional Service

Phone:

+91 1126686000

Fax:

+91 11 26671230

Mobile:

+91 9911761010

Web:

www.telegentelecom.com

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
exclusively for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the addressee, or a person responsible for
delivering the message to the addressee, or if you have simply received this
message in error, please do not make any use of it nor disclose any of its
contents to anyone and please advise the sender by immediate reply and
delete the original message. E-mails are susceptible to corruption,
interception and unauthorized amendment, Tele-Gen does not accept any
liability for any such changes or for their consequences and maintains the
right to take legal action where necessary. Thank you for your co-operation
and compliance.