Ady,

As I understand it Iain will be sending the long messages via Kannel, so it will handle the chopping up and adding sequence numbers etc. But he just needs to be able to know how many messages are actually going to be sent for billing purposes.

Ben

P.S Iain I have sent you GSM 03.40, save you hunting for it. Although I suspect you have enough info now anyway from us.