From: Mike Nwaogu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 May 2007 18:09
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: removing the plus sign

Set your
DESTADDRTON = 8
DESTADDRNPI  = 2

If this doesn't work, or your unable to connect to the SMSC, you may need to
speak with the SMSC guys.

Regards,
Mike Nwaogu

Kaneza Innocent <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi all
I would like to know how I can remove the + sign on the short code, rather than
having +1234 I want to have 1234 when delivered on the phone.

thanks

Regards,
Mike Nwaogu
Metro Technologies & Resources Ltd.

  _____

Pinpoint
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48250/*http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/arp/sponsore
dsearch_v9.php?o=US2226&cmp=Yahoo&ctv=AprNI&s=Y&s2=EM&b=50> customers who are
looking for what you sell.