Hi,
I'm using the latest cvs snapshot (but the problem also appeard in
20070424-cvs) with a SLES10-Vmware-Server-Image...
I'm sending a message from fake smsc to an external system with sms-service.
The coding parameter %c in get-url always contains "-1" with text and data
messages. Charset %C is shown as ISO-8859-1. Shouldn't this reflect the type
of message sent by fakesmsc?

Regards,
Holger Weßels

T-Systems

gedas deutschland GmbH
Automotive Electronics Fleetmanagement
Technical Support Telematics Systems
Pascalstrasse 11, 10587 Berlin
Deutschland
Telefon/phone +49-30-39 97-14 69
Telefax/telefax +49-30-39 97-18 92
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.t-sytems.com

Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 35929
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Aufsichtsrat: Hans-Jürgen Schwerhoff (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Claudia Schopf, Jürgen Schulz