Hello,

We are trying to use Kannel to connect to a SMSC over a VPN.

We are having a problem because the SMSC’s firewall engineers want our Kannel
client to always connect using the same outgoing port each time (as opposed to
randomly selecting a port as usual).

Is it possible to set this in the kannel config file?

Thanks,

Cyrus

Cyrus Patel

Senior Software Engineer

Seeker Wireless

TEL:   +61 2 9499 9848

FAX:  +61 2 9499 9845

MOB: +61 413 685 795

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Seeker Wireless Pty. Ltd., ABN 95 106 550 805. This electronic mail includes
information from Seeker Wireless Pty Ltd which may be privileged or
confidential. This information is for the use of the individual(s) or entity
named in the greeting above. If you are not the intended recipient please be
aware that any use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
electronic mail in error, please notify the sender (above) by return email.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:03

<<inline: image001.jpg>>