Hi Stefan,

I would like to add we also need all the prefixes used by each operator in
each country, not only the general mobile prefix.

This would be a huge help for internal routing through different lines, with
different pricing.

Actually it was only ever my intention to provide basic number validation, rather than actual routing information. In Australia, for example, something like 20% of all numbers have been ported so routing on prefix doesn't work very well.

Not sure about other countries ...

If this would be useful, though, I could add in an optional 4th field in the file format for operator name, and then incorporate this into the validation class so that you can not only validate the number but also retrieve the operator name.

Cheers,

Iain