You have to check the number of sms that kannel handle at a time, by default
it is 512, check the manual for further details

Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Jong A Lock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mercredi 9 janvier 2008 04:45
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: RE: maximum SMSC kannel support

How many messages can kannel handle at a time?
I have been troubleshooting this the past month. In the beginning I didn't
have any problems, but now I'm receiving thousands of sms an hour and
sometimes the bearerbox keeps receiving, but not sending the sms to the
smsbox (so my application doesn't start) until I restart the server it stays
like this.
Any solutions?

I have already checked the throughput on both sides and I haven't been able
to use the dlr reports yet, because I have to recompile kannel.

Dave

  _____

Antivirus avast! <http://www.avast.com> : message Sortant sain.

Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 080109-0, 09/01/2008
Analyse le : 09/01/2008 16:19:37