From: Illimar Reinbusch - Telejazz.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: mercredi 13 février 2008 04:55
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Kannel performance

Hi

Im testing Kannel performance using fakesmsc.
I have set-up three fake connections and im sending 20 000 SMS per
connection and kannel receives them in speed 2000 SMS/sec per connection and
stores the messages in Kannel buffer.

Now i have Apache2 server with PHP scripts that do the SMS logic and reply
to kannel.

I get about 600 sms/min speed both Kannel->Apache and Apache->Kannel
direction, theres no difference what PHP script does, just empty echo "haha"
or big sql queries, i still get the same speed.

Any advice how to speed up the process?

Illimar

  _____

Antivirus avast! <http://www.avast.com> : message Sortant sain.

Base de donnees virale (VPS) : 080213-0, 13/02/2008
Analyse le : 13/02/2008 14:43:46