Hi Remon,

each of my smsc groups have the two following lines in them:
smsc-id = <SMSC ID>
allowed-smsc-id=<SMSC ID>

for your configuration, this would be:
group = smsc
smsc-id = smsc1
allowed-smsc-id = smsc1

group = smsc
smsc-id = smsc2
allowed-smsc-id = smsc2

Then when you use the send-sms HTTP interface you should be able to specify smsc1 or smsc2. Take a look at Chapter 6 of the user guide, especially the section titled "SMS Centers". There's info on both allowed-smsc-id and allowed-prefix options there.

Nathan

Remon Magdy wrote:

Hello Nathan,

Suppose i have two SMSCs, "smsc1" with allowed prefix 2012 and the other "smsc2" with allowed and preferred prefix 2012.

When sending to this prefix even if i set the smsc parameter to smsc1 it will be sent from smsc2.

My Question is how to force it to go through smsc1 while keeping the same above configurations for bearerbox.

Regards,
Remon