Alejandro Guerrieri schrieb:
> BTW, did anyone tried the Wavecom Fasttrack M1213A-ON or the M1206B?
>
> Any known issues?

no clue... which brings me again to an other topic:

Why the hell don't we (Kannel, as by far most used SMS gateway with GSM modem
capabilities) get all the GSM modems (one device per series) by the vendors for
testing and confirming?

Suggestion: we could begin with a "Kannel certified" list on our website, that
states which GSM modems have been confirmed to work without problems. Then
approach the GSM modem vendors and ask them to send in devices for testing as
donations. Does that make sense?

Stipe

Kölner Landstrasse 419
40589 Düsseldorf, NRW, Germany

tolj.org system architecture      Kannel Software Foundation (KSF)
http://www.tolj.org/              http://www.kannel.org/

mailto:st_{at}_tolj.org           mailto:stolj_{at}_kannel.org