From: Nikos Balkanas [mailto:nbalka...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 7:03 PM
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: DLR DB processing

Hi,

I am considering using a DB for DLR storage. Up till now I was using
internal DLRs. Of the many options supported, (Mysql, PostgresSQL, Oracle,
LibSdb, sqlbox, sqllite) which one would you consider best suited for bulk
SMS, in terms of performance and reliability. If you could also give a one
liner for your choice, it would be most appreciated. I thing it is fair to
say, that internal is the fastest and least reliable of all.

Thanx
Nikos