Hi guys,

I have been searching in the list a lot regarding mysql storage issue. I
noticed that users complains are very similar (including mine that i`m not
able to configure mysql, in different machines as well), all of them using
the magic keyword "DLR: storage type 'mysql' is not supported!"
Which part of kannel is generating this error?
I went through the dlr_init just wondering why is that?

if (octstr_compare
<http://doxygen.kannel.org/d1/da8/octstr_8h.html#a35>(dlr_type
<http://doxygen.kannel.org/d1/dcd/dlr_8c.html#a12>, octstr_imm
<http://doxygen.kannel.org/d1/da8/octstr_8h.html#a14>("mysql")) == 0)
{
handles <http://doxygen.kannel.org/d1/dcd/dlr_8c.html#a3> =
dlr_init_mysql <http://doxygen.kannel.org/de/d6b/dlr__p_8h.html#a8>(cfg);

if (handles <http://doxygen.kannel.org/d1/dcd/dlr_8c.html#a3> == NULL) {
       panic <http://doxygen.kannel.org/d7/d7f/log_8h.html#a0>(0,
"DLR: storage type '%s' is not supported!", octstr_get_cstr
<http://doxygen.kannel.org/d1/da8/octstr_8h.html#a5>(dlr_type
<http://doxygen.kannel.org/d1/dcd/dlr_8c.html#a12>));
 }

Why kannel is failing to retrieve the initial configuration? I
suspect, the DLR-storage would fail for every type of database
connection here, oracle postgre.

Is it something wrong with my conf file?

dlr-storage=mysql

group=mysql-connection
id=mydlr
host=10.1.21.184