Hi,

you have to install the mysql-dev package first and then compile (!) kannel with ./configure --with-mysql

Regards
Falko

Am 10.03.2009 um 10:42 schrieb Elton Hoxha:

Hi guys,

I have been searching in the list a lot regarding mysql storage issue. I noticed that users complains are very similar (including mine that i`m not able to configure mysql, in different machines as well), all of them using the magic keyword "DLR: storage type 'mysql' is not supported!"
Which part of kannel is generating this error?
I went through the dlr_init just wondering why is that?
if (octstr_compare(dlr_type, octstr_imm("mysql")) == 0) {

handles = dlr_init_mysql(cfg);

if (handles == NULL) {
panic(0, "DLR: storage type '%s' is not supported!", octstr_get_cstr(dlr_type));

 }

Why kannel is failing to retrieve the initial configuration? I suspect, the DLR-storage would fail for every type of database connection here, oracle postgre.

Is it something wrong with my conf file?

dlr-storage=mysql

group=mysql-connection
id=mydlr
host=10.1.21.184