I'm interested as well, please send me the link to this opensource module

-----Original Message-----
From: rajashanmugam [mailto:savet...@gmail.com]
Sent: mardi 18 novembre 2008 07:01
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: webgui based dashboard for kannel to perform FCAPS

hi,
well ya ofcourse
it monitors all the demons runnin and initiated , it has a capability to
even force shutdown n remote startup facility to . the billing portion is
quite comprehensive with satistical analysis too.
pls let me your requirement we would fall back the architecture is on
opensource software components cheers