From: rajashanmugam [mailto:savet...@gmail.com] Sent: mardi 18 novembre 2008 07:01
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: webgui based dashboard for kannel to perform FCAPS

hi,
well ya ofcourse
it monitors all the demons runnin and initiated , it has a capability to
even force shutdown n remote startup facility to . the billing portion is
quite comprehensive with satistical analysis too.
pls let me your requirement we would fall back the architecture is on
opensource software components cheers

CanL wrote:
Sounds just right for problems we face. is it also capable of monitoring other services like billing, message Qs, dameons etc. What will
it cost?
can you implement it remotely or you need to be physcially present?
Do reply.

cheers

rajashanmugam wrote:
hi,
I have developed php-CGI/jScript based webbased dashboard which can perform the status monitoring, fault management, configuration management, change management and many more I have also included SOURCE BASED ROouting which is somethin not much available and needed more than everythin by the operators I am tryin 2 integrate OpenNMS with Kannel for better visibility and availability of services pls let me knw if somebody is interested in know more about it