  From: SameerBhagwat
  To: nbalka...@gmail.com
  Cc: users@kannel.org
  Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 2:59 PM
  Subject: Re: Re: Problem in sending message to a specific port

  Hi

  I guess it is an issue with UDH please check the logs and the config file.
The Send SMS url have been modified and also there is no result

  Thanks,
  Sameer

  On Tue, 04 May 2010 18:19:00 +0530 wrote

  Hi,

  Java questions are irrelevant to this group. Please
  check with a java group.

  To send SMS to a different port than the default,
  you need to use a modified udh in your sendsms url. Google for it.

  BR,
  Nikos