Hi

I didnt ask any one to do it for me. I just wanted to get my doubts clarified.

Seems you too don't know what to do.

Regards,

Sameer

On Wed, 05 May 2010 17:52:17 +0530  wrote

Hi,

I have provided with all the direction that you

need. I believe that you can search it for yourself. Don't ask us to do it for

you.

BR,

Nikos