To: <users@kannel.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 2:19 AM
Subject: Re: Motorola Razr V3 SMS Receive

Hello list,

I am able to configure Kannel to work with my Motorola Razr as a modem
via USB cable and everything seems fine.  I can send SMS with no
problem.

The issue I have is I cannot receive SMS into Kannel.  The phone
receives the message but not Kannel, is there a way to pull it into
Kannel or maybe a config option I missed?

Is the init-string complete?

Here is my modem.conf entry for the Motorola

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com
KB3OPB

Hi Steve,

I can send and receive SMS with my Motorola RAZR V3.
But I'm currently not able to send WAP Push messages
and I can't say if this is not possibly the reason for it.
Maybe the phone is not able to send Messages with UDH?!?

I am using the following init-string:

init-string = AT+CMEE=2;+CNMI=3,1,0,0,0

Hope you can solve you issues with this info.
If you can send WAP Push, please give me a sign ;)

Best regards
Thomas