On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 08:15:11AM +0300, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You mentioned that this is a phone, not a dedicated modem. Have you tried
> pushing wap phone to phone? Some of the destination phones are not setup
> to receive ppg by default.

I have configured the receiver handset to accept wap push. you are
talking from sending a push-message from a terminal like minicom?
It seems that the Phone is not able to send push messages. If I try to
send it there is no reaction. i don't get a result if it was send or
not. If I send a normal Message thats ok.