hi,

if you want to receive messages you have to set up a sms-service in your
config. there are multiple ways. you can send the content via parameters
to a script (see exec) or to an url, for example (get-url). the content
of the message is accessible by the parameters like %b for full binary
message, %p for the sender-number... (see documentation).
two very simple examples:
1.
  exec = /home/thomas/sms.sh %q %Q %t %u %a %b

  sms.sh:
    #!/bin/bash

    for var in $@; do
      echo "$var" | tee -a /home/goofy/sms_message.txt
    done
    echo "-----------------------" | tee -a /home/thomas/sms_message.txt

2.
  get-url = http://127.0.0.1/receive_sms?from=%q&date=%t&text=%a

  http://127.0.0.1/receive_sms:

  <?php
    $from = $_GET['from'];
    $date = $_GET['date'];
        $text = $_GET['text'];
        echo "The message - From: ".$from.", Date: ".$date.", Text:
".$text."\r\n";

For sending sms in a script you can use lynx -dump ... for example or
the GET and POST commands.
For example:
lynx -dump
"http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=tester&password=foobar&to=30957095&text=insert+you+text+here";
your sending string should be inside a loop over an array with the
destination addresses.

BR,
Thomas