To: de...@kannel.org
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2010 6:44 PM
Subject: Need help in BearerBox and Smsbox Syncrinozation help

Dear Friends,

I need your help i want to modify BearerBox and SMSBox to make SMSBox synchronize with BearerBox. I want this because i want to control my BearerBox queue, so that when BearerBox start filling its queue, then SMSBox must stop sending messages and give time to the BearerBox to handle its queued messages first. please guide me how can i do this i am new on Kannel. I have another solution to do this i should modify BearerBox queue in such a way that it strictly follow the behavior of priority queue and messages stored in the queue should have greater priority then the incoming messages. but i also do not know how to do this? These are the 2 solutions to achieve one goal which is to give more priority to the messages then the incoming messages. Please guide me how can i do this where i need modifications in code? and which method is good for that and also you can give me some easy and new suggestions to do this?