you have well elaborated my case now in this when i stop smsc_id A and then
start send messages by logic they should be queued but bearer-box send (in some
case to maintain it load balance) these messages to smsc_id B why?

________________________________
From: jyotiranjan panda <tell2jy...@gmail.com>
To: adil nazir <adil_nazi...@yahoo.com>
Cc: users@kannel.org
Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 5:15:04 PM
Subject: Re: Urgent Need Help in SMPP

Please always add users@kannel.org in your mail. Dont send direct mails.
In this way only anyone can help you.

I am just elaborating your case which I understand from your mail like below

group = smsc
smsc-id = A
denied_smsc_id = B
allowed_smsc_id = A

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

group = smsc
smsc-id = B
denied_smsc_id = A
allowed_smsc_id = B
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now you sent msg1 with smsc-id = A and "smsc A" is not working,
then

As per my knowledge the message will be in Queue as "smsc B" will not allow any
message with smsc-id = A.

Regards
Jyoti Ranjan Panda