Nikos,

It's great that you gave the numbers you obtained on your tests, so
that someone can have an idea on what's possible to achieve with
Kannel.

What we're saying, is that you are stating that because your tests
gave similar results on a few different server configurations that
means that those are the values that Kannel can handle, and that's not
the case.

It could be that maybe they are the average numbers on X
configuration, but on other environments it will be able to handle
much more traffic than that, and on other environments may be able to
handle much less traffic than that (and I'm not referring to
networking, nor application side, just Kannel).

So, it's cool to share your numbers, but just as a reference of your
specific case, and probably of others too.
But that doesn't mean that those are the numbers that Kannel can
achieve as a defacto.