Hmhmhmh, may be I'm understanding wrong, but my task now is:

To be sure that ALL PARTS of multipart message has been delivered. Is
there any possible way of doing this?

Another point of view of this issue: If I get only the one dlr message
(for first msg, as kannel does) - can I be sure that all parts has
been delivered?

And third part: one of SMSC does not send DLR for miltupart if only
one message containg delivery request flag. Whose mistake is this -
kannel's (which does not send delivery request in each message), or
SMSC's (which does not send me delivery message)?