To: users@kannel.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2010 2:04 PM
Subject: Siemens TC35i built in coM.sat ISDN Plus 2

Hello!

I΄ve a little problem to get kannel work on my debian.
I΄ve a coM.sat ISDN Plus 2 which have two TC35i built in, I only wanna use channel 1 with one sim card. I΄ve tested the comsat device with the software originally shipped with and especially sms works fine. So now I don’t have any idea how I can get it to work with kannel – maybe someone of you can help me!

German information about the comsat device can be found at http://www.comsat.de/DE/GSM-Gateway/ISDN/ISDN-Plus-2-Kanal.htm

Regards Martin