Hi All,

I have a service that needs to pass MO messages via HTTP to SMPP clients.

I've managed to configure the following setup:

MO --> generic http smsc --> bearerbox --> opensmppbox -- esme

but there is a set of meta-data params to be passed along with the
message, and generic http smsc doesn't handle "meta-data" parameter of
incoming request.

So, I guess, the setup that uses smsbox cgi handler, would look like

MO --> smsbox (cgi-bin/sendsms handler) --> loopback smsc --> bearerbox
--> opensmppbox --> esme

Can anyone suggest the routing-related settings for smsbox and
the loopback, please?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Semion Spivak