Hi Hillel,

Thank you for your comment.

You're right, and I'm planning to do so during this weekend, when I'll be less in a hurry.

On 04/29/2011 01:38 AM, Hillel wrote:
Hi Semion,

Why don't you send your patches to the devel group with the subject Patch?
Then we can all benefit if it's accepted.
You would have the advantage of the experts looking through your code and
commenting.

thanks

From: Semion Spivak<sem...@smscoin.com>
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: routing from cgi via loopback to opensmppbox

Update - Solved.

Added meta-data support to generic http smsc and used the previous
routing setup.

If anyone is interested, here's the patch attached.

On 04/27/2011 01:08 AM, Semion Spivak wrote:
Hi All,

I have a service that needs to pass MO messages via HTTP to SMPP clients.

I've managed to configure the following setup:

MO -->  generic http smsc -->  bearerbox -->  opensmppbox -- esme

but there is a set of meta-data params to be passed along with the
message, and generic http smsc doesn't handle "meta-data" parameter of
incoming request.

So, I guess, the setup that uses smsbox cgi handler, would look like

MO -->  smsbox (cgi-bin/sendsms handler) -->  loopback smsc -->  bearerbox
-->  opensmppbox -->  esme

Can anyone suggest the routing-related settings for smsbox and
the loopback, please?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Semion Spivak
SmsCoin.com Technical support.