Issue the correct charset when sending through the http interface. Kannel
should be able to convert it.

From: Emmanuel CHANSON [mailto:emmanuelchan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, 05 June, 2011 14:03
To: Rene Kluwen
Cc: users
Subject: Re: Charset encofing problem using sqlbox

ç replaced by Ç and ê replaced by ? is smsc-related. You will notice that if
you do not have sqlbox in between then you will get the same results.

==> So how can I send and receive these corrects characters ? I tried unicode
but same result. When you said smsc-related you you mean GSM modem in my case ?
I am using GSM modem to send SMS.

About the different tables: Try to change the msg_data field from text to blob.

==> I changed send_sms/sent_sms sqlbox table msgdata field from text to blob
but same result.

Thanks

Emmanuel

ç replaced by Ç and ê replaced by ? is smsc-related. You will notice that if
you do not have sqlbox in between then you will get the same results.

About the different tables: Try to change the msg_data field from text to blob.

== Rene