Hi all,

I'm sending out sms from sqlbox. So usually I put 1000 messages into the
send_sms table.
For instance assume I have 2 kind of campaigns and each has 10000 messages
to send.
So I first add first 10000 messages from campaign_1 to the send_sms table
and
after 2,3 seconds I push my next campaign to send_sms table.

Does sqlbox pop ot those messages from send_sms table in a random way or a
kind of round robin?
Can we set a priority for those messages?

What I want is to give same priority (or as a rate) for both those
campaigns, even one starts several minutes/seconds after the other.

Best Regards,
Suranga.