From: Suranga Ranjith [mailto:sura.btac...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 06 February, 2012 04:49
To: Rene Kluwen
Cc: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Give Priorities for send_sms table messages

Thanks Rene.

>From now I'm going to instantiate sqlbox instances for each campaign.

Still I have these concerns in my mind.

According to your advice, modifying the sql statement is not a good option
here.

In that case I have to define several number of sqlbox instances.

So,

1. What can be the solution if I have variable number of campaigns?

2. Can we instantiate sqlbox instances when we want and after that destroy
the instance?

    (I'm asking this because some campaigns may execute only for single time
within kannel/application life time)

Best Regards,

Suranga.