From: users-boun...@vm1.kannel.org [mailto:users-boun...@vm1.kannel.org] On
Behalf Of Natalia Spoon
Sent: Tuesday, 11 September, 2012 14:45
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: help configuring smppbox addon

Dear Team,

My company recently started using Kannel and We have it working fine, my
question is regarding opensmppbx, It's connected to my bearerbox and
working, but how can We configure it to connect to my operators' smsc? We
can't find it in it's userguide, (please note We have 2 operators).

Another question, how can I get in touch with companies providing services
for kannel? ranges from mostly configuring + maintenance to sometimes
backend server developments...

Thank for your time.