Please unsubscribe me from the group.
________________________________
From: users-boun...@kannel.org [users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of Brian
McCavour [bmccav...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 3:18 AM
To: 'users@kannel.org'
Subject: MO routing

Hi folks,

I am using Kannel for SMS only, and I have HTTP interfaces on both sides.
For SendSMS, I configured user groups to route the MT to specific http smsc
based on username field.

Now I'm working on the MO part.
Originally I wanted to route the MO traffic by setting up separate smsboxs each
with its own sms-service
Then use shortodes and smsbox-route configurations to target the right box,
picking the default sms-service on that box.

but then I got to thinking....
Is there a way I can use some smsc instead of a some sms-service? (still using
shortcodes for routing)

This would
1 - reduce the smsbox that I need to the 1 MT Sendsms box
2 - reduce any overhead of routing between smsc and smsbox

I see some things about MO to MT switching, but I want to keep it MO on its way
out the http smsc...

Anyone know of a configuration that could make this happen ?

Thanks,
Brian

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or
privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are
prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and
using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete
it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability
for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"