(sorry, forgot to copy the list myself).

If I understand well what you want, I think what you need is to make an
opensmppbox user.

And configure bearerbox (IP B) with a group = smsc, smsc = smpp with those
credentials.

Apart from that you configure opensmppbox as a box for bearerbox (IP A) as
described in the manual.

You might need to set some routing options as well. Both for both bearerboxes
as for opensmppbox.

== Rene