Thanks, Rinor, for the support.

From: Rinor Hoxha [mailto:rinorho...@gmail.com]
Sent: woensdag 13 februari 2013 18:20
To: Rene Kluwen
Cc: Willy Mularto; michael osakede; users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: Issue with bearerbox

I was concerned in the first time I read about this "issue",
since I'm using sqlbox in different scenarios, with different load (1-20+
sms/sec) with at least 10 smsc connections (smpp and http), with 4 smsboxes,
with delivery tracking, with/without  sms services, with/without opensmppbox
and the only times that sqlbox "failed" was because sql server reaching max
connections (on very high load and bad programmed services) or services
script issues or the MNO never sent dlr report or other issues not related
to sqlbox itself.

I tried myself on lab to make sqlbox "loose" sms, but it never happened. I
went further and compiled a cygwin version on windows and it never happened.
The last test was done on windows with rev.5014 with variable rate 6-30 sms
with approx 300.000 sms with dlr=3. And everything was there. No matter if
one or more than one smsboxes, routing works fine.

Yes, it may be some room for improvement on sqlbox (as with any software),
but not sure if it has a "bug" causing missing sms.

I may be wrong, but that my 2 cents, since I see this "issue" coming up from
time to time. If others think that there is really a bug, lets help each
other and the programmer to fix it.

Br, Rinor