For smppbox related questions, contact Stipe Tolj.

From: users [mailto:users-boun...@kannel.org] On Behalf Of Paulo Correia
Sent: donderdag 13 juni 2013 23:52
To: users@kannel.org
Subject: Re: SMPPBox and the validity period when submiting short message

Hi,

Just adding some info, when looking at the smsc_http.c of kannel 1.5 (the
one in use) I see, on the kannel_send_sms function (the one used for
system-type=kannel):
    if (sms->sms.validity != SMS_PARAM_UNDEFINED)
        octstr_format_append(url, "&validity=%ld", (sms->sms.validity -
time(NULL)) / 60);
    if (sms->sms.deferred != SMS_PARAM_UNDEFINED)
        octstr_format_append(url, "&deferred=%ld", (sms->sms.deferred -
time(NULL)) / 60);

So, can it be a limitation on the smppbox routing to the http smsc? Or am I
missing something?

Best regards,
Paulo Correia