Hi Paulo,

I'd just thought I'd confirm the same issue. We're seeing that bearerbox
receives the wrong validity_period from SMPPbox when it's set by the ESME.

We're trying to rollback to earlier versions of both SMPPbox and Kannel,
but so far without success.

I'll let you know if we come to a solution.

Best regards,

Mark

--
Mark Poulsen // +47 4117 5035 // www.veoo.com