Thanks a lot! Your solution helps me.

Now I have another problem.
When I send one SMS via sqlbox I receive good DLR from SMSC, but if I send 2 SMS via sqlbox (I made 2 inserts in the table). No DLR comes back.
What can be the problem?
Kannel accepts many dlr-url in a time?
For ex.
http://134.0.113.138/dlr.php?smsc=%i&from=%P&to=%p&dlr-mask=%d&smsID=1
http://134.0.113.138/dlr.php?smsc=%i&from=%P&to=%p&dlr-mask=%d&smsID=2
Or maybe there another solution for sending a list of SMS?