Thanks all!
The problem is solved!
My solution was:
msg-id-type = 0x00

On 14.08.2013 12:19, dorin wrote:
Hello all!
are you sending to the same phone number? - NO

"

Give both sqlbox and your smsbox a different smsbox-id.

Then, when inserting a message, set the boxc_id field to your smsbox-id.
"
the config there is as you told.

doesn't matter if I send at two different numbers, or the numbers are the same, the results are: Sometimes I receive only the status 8(SMSC Submit) for both and nothing else. But sometimes I can receive statuses: 1(delivery success) and for the second 8(SMSC Submit)- herethe problem was in mysql dlr <http://134.0.113.138:8080/sql.php?db=sender&token=2447e923ad4c5e0f7b36bed850a573e3&table=oempro_kannel_dlr&pos=0> table, one column had PRIMARY KEY.

I found this ERROR in the smpp-smsc.log
2013-08-14 13:01:13 [27442] [6] WARNING: DLR[mysql]: DLR from SMSC<crafttelecom> for DST<79269290***> not found. 2013-08-14 13:01:13 [27442] [6] ERROR: SMPP[crafttelecom]: got DLR but could not find message or was not interested in it id<385950049> dst<79269290***>, type<1>