Hello Group,
We are receiving DLRs from the SMSC faster than we can process them. Our
setup is supposed to have 6 transmit binds and 4 receive binds. However, I
just looked at status page showing all our binds and it looks like all 10
of our binds are receiving DLRs and they are coming in at a rate greater
than 250 / second.

If I set the "receive-port" setting to 0 on our transmit binds, will I stop
receiving DLRs on these binds?

If this reduces the number of binds that can receive DLRs, should the rate
they are received go down? Or is that totally dependent upon the SMSC?

Is there anything I can control in my config that would reduce the rate
they are received or is that something only the SMSC can control?

Thanks,
Jeff