We are seeing an increased number of error messages like the following:

ERROR: SMPP[bind-b]: got DLR but could not find message or was not
interested in it id<xxxxxx> dst<xxxxxxx>, type<1>

We have a number of binds setup to handle bulk messaging (which may queue
in kannel) or interactive messaging (which is less frequent).

I've noticed these errors occur when we receive the Delivery Report on one
bind (bind-b), but the original MT was sent from a different bind (bind-a).
In the DLR database table, the message with the same id and dst exists, but
the smsc value is different (bind-a vs bind-b).

Is there anyway to ensure that Delivery Reports come back on the same
smsc-id that the message was sent from?

Thanks!

Jeff