Hello Everyone,

I had started kannel sms gateway before past 2 days. When I was started
kannel then tested my application, it shows me 500-800 messages second
speed but now I'm getting 200-300 Max messages/second. And the main problem
is that it is not increased above 300.

Can you suggest me that what is the main bottleneck in whole system setup.
Because currently I'm connecting Fake SMSC connections.

Thanks in advance

*Ammar Ali*
*Framp Technology*
*Pune (Maharashtra)*