Hi Everyone,

with 2 cores , 2 GB Ram & 20 GB H.D.D. In a virtual Machine with 512 Kbps
ILL.
I am getting 550 TPS with my Live (Mobile) Operator. 2 Sessions with 250+
tps each

My Settings:

   1. SMS APP >> SQLBOX >> Bearerbox
   2. Kannel & sql box log level >=3
   3.  log file is placed in a partition with ext2
   4. Dlr are placed in mysql table.
   5. Spool folder is placed in ext2
   6. Mysql 5.5
   7. Centos 6.6
   8. 1 Sqlbox
   9. 2 mysql connections in kannel & sqlbox

With the above I am getting 550+ TPS.

I want to try with 4 cores, 2+ Sqlboxes.

Sqlbox performance > Smsboxes  as smsboxes have to hit a webpage, open
mysql ,run query & close connection.

*Rajeev Krishna*

Operations Manager
Krishnas Software Technologies