Dear All,

In the above configuration, installed according to the instructions, everything
appears to be fine except for the MTA-Configuration under "Admin".

That leads to the following two errors:

- MTA -> config: "Render queue error in
BeforeRenderTemplate[admin/mta/Config:relaydomains]: Failure reading parameter
'model' of component admin/mta/Config:relaydomains: ProcessException: Error
running [/usr/local/djigzo/scripts/execute-script.sh,postfix-main-config,-g].
exit value: 1 (1), Class: class mitm.common.util.ProcessException"

- MTA -> sasl: "Render queue error in
SetupRender[admin/mta/SaslPasswords:grid]: Failure reading parameter 'source'
of component admin/mta/SaslPasswords:grid: ProcessException: Error running
[/usr/local/djigzo/scripts/execute-script.sh,sasl,get]. exit value: 1 (1),
Class: class mitm.common.util.ProcessException"

Under /usr/local/djigzo/scripts/, I find a lot of shell scripts owned by
root:root with permissions 0755 plus links in the scripts.d subdirectory as
created according to page 16 of the installation guide.

Can someone please point me at how to resolve this?

Regards,

Michael