On 06/03/2016 07:09 PM, Prof. Dr. Michael Schefczyk wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> In the above configuration, installed according to the instructions,
>> everything appears to be fine except for the MTA-Configuration under
>> "Admin".
>>
>> That leads to the following two errors:
>>
>> - MTA -> config: "Render queue error in
>> BeforeRenderTemplate[admin/mta/Config:relaydomains]: Failure reading
>> parameter 'model' of component admin/mta/Config:relaydomains:
>> ProcessException: Error running
>> [/usr/local/djigzo/scripts/execute-script.sh,postfix-main-config,-g].
>> exit value: 1 (1), Class: class mitm.common.util.ProcessException"
>>
>> - MTA -> sasl: "Render queue error in
>> SetupRender[admin/mta/SaslPasswords:grid]: Failure reading parameter
>> 'source' of component admin/mta/SaslPasswords:grid: ProcessException:
>> Error running [/usr/local/djigzo/scripts/execute-script.sh,sasl,get].
>> exit value: 1 (1), Class: class mitm.common.util.ProcessException"
>>
>> Under /usr/local/djigzo/scripts/, I find a lot of shell scripts owned
>> by root:root with permissions 0755 plus links in the scripts.d
>> subdirectory as created according to page 16 of the installation
>> guide.
>
> Is there a specific reason you used the tar installation and not the RPMs?
> Using the RPMs is highly recommended because it makes upgrading to newer
> releases easier.
>
>> Can someone please point me at how to resolve this?
>
> Can you run the following two commands on the command line and report the
> result:
>
> sudo -u djigzo /usr/share/djigzo/scripts/execute-script.sh
> postfix-main-config -g
>
> sudo -u djigzo /usr/share/djigzo/scripts/execute-script.sh sasl get
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Martijn Brinkers
>
> Thank you very much! Something (I do not understand this on the spot) is
> wrong with the sudoers setup:
>
>> sudo -u djigzo /usr/share/djigzo/scripts/execute-script.sh
>> postfix-main-config -g
> sudo: >>> /etc/sudoers.d/ciphermail: syntax error near line 4 <<<
> sudo: parse error in /etc/sudoers.d/ciphermail near line 4
> sudo: no valid sudoers sources found, quitting
> sudo: unable to initialize policy plugin
>
> content of /etc/sudoers.d/ciphermail
> User_Alias DJIGZO_USERS = djigzo
> Cmnd_Alias DJIGZO_COMMANDS = /usr/local/djigzo/scripts/do-execute-script.sh
> DJIGZO_USERS ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: DJIGZO_COMMANDS
> Defaults:root,djigzo !requiretty

Look normal to me. I did a copy-paste of the above sudoers fragment and
it worked without problems on my CentOS 7 installation.

What command are you using to edit the sudoers fragment? could there be
a DOS line ending? (not even sure whether that matters).

The error is on the following line? :

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail