Hi,

after the update to the latest version upstream verification does no longer work for some reason. Postfix main.cf looks ok to me. I see:

djigzo_reject_unverified_recipient = reject
djigzo_unverified_recipient_reject_code = 550
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks reject_unauth_destination
    ${djigzo_rbl_clients}
    ${djigzo_reject_unverified_recipient? reject_unverified_recipient}

I've no clue why Postfix does not verify the mail addresses.

Any suggestions?

TIA
Matthias