On 23-05-18 09:34, Ralf Kirmis via Users wrote:
we are planning to deploy ciphermail and use exim as our MTA.
Can you post some of your config snippets, for using exim with ciphermail?

The CipherMail gateway can basically split up into three parts. The MTA (postfix), the encryption/decryption back-end and the front-end (web GUI).

When postfix receives a message, the message is sent to the back-end for encryption/decryption using an Postfix after-queue filter. After handling, the email (or multiple in case of different sender/recipient requirements for example) is sent back to postfix for delivery. In principle the MTA functionality can be replaced by some other MTA. Take a look how postfix delivers the email to the back-end, doing this in a similar way with Exim should not be hard to figure out.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail