Hello,

if I enable the option "Generate password to originator" in Settings - PDF the
password for new users is sent back to the originator as the name says but even
if I specify a mobile number in the Subject Line no SMS is generated.

If I disable the option "Generate password to originator" sending SMS works but
sending a message to a new user fails because the password will not be reported
back to the originator.

I'd like to have the system behave like the following:

1.       If a mobile number is given in subject, send the password as SMS

2.       If no mobile number is giben, send the password back to the originator

Is this possible?

Kind Regards,
Yves