On 05-07-18 22:02, Yves Kretzschmar-Schwipper via Users wrote:
> Hello,
>
> if I enable the option "Generate password to originator" in Settings - PDF
> the password for new users is sent back to the originator as the name says
> but even if I specify a mobile number in the Subject Line no SMS is generated.
>
> If I disable the option "Generate password to originator" sending SMS works
> but sending a message to a new user fails because the password will not be
> reported back to the originator.
>
> I'd like to have the system behave like the following:
>

> 1.       If a mobile number is given in subject, send the password as SMS
>
> 2.       If no mobile number is giben, send the password back to the
> originator
>
> Is this possible?

This is not possible with the default config. The mail flow is described
in the file config.xml. You can change the order of the mail flow or add
new rules to get the behavior you want.

Take a look at the config.xml and see whether you can add a rule.

For example the rule that checks if the recipient has a phone number is
and if so sends the message as PDF with password sent via SMS is:

<mailet match="HasPhoneNumber=matchOnError=false" class="GotoProcessor">
  <log> Recipient(s) have phone numbers </log>
  <processor> generate-passwords-sms </processor>
</mailet>

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail